Job; Part Time Drupal Developer - REMOTE
Established in 2000 this company is a digital consultancy specialising in designing and building creative, accessible and user-friendly websites, using robust, powerful and innovative technology.
NB: After an on-site (N1) probationary period, you will have opportunity to work from home/remotely thereafter on a part time / pro rate basis.
Your primary focus will be the development and maintenance of a suite of Drupal 7 websites for a range of clients.You should have excellent frontend and backend skills and be comfortable communicating directly with clients regularly via the project management software as well as by phone when required.
They look for developers who enjoy coding and can evidence working on their own projects to further their knowledge and keep their knowledge up to date (GitHub portfolio, personal tech blog, Stack overflow Badges, online portfolio, etc).
You will have the following skills;
- Solid Drupal 7 experience
- LAMP technology stack
- Solid knowledge of MySQL and PHP would be needed
Additionally, any of the following would be beneficial, but not required;
- Magento 2, Laravel, Zend
- Some experience on Linux would be helpful
- £’s; fully DoE up to approx. £50k PRO RATA (2.5-3 days per week),
- Location; after a short (in-office) probationary period, you will have opportunity to work from home/remotely (with very occasional client meetings in/around London when required). Initial probation period from their London N1 office (Highbury and Islington),
- Interested? Please send your (Word) CV,
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? - Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'