Part - Time Digital Content Manager - Fluent German
My client is a family owned and rapidly expanding digital marketing web agency. They now have an exciting opportunity to join them as the Digital Content Account Manager for their German clients in a part time role 3 days a week.
Fluency in the German language is essential to be considered for this role.
Reporting to the Market Manager, the individual will be responsible for updating and editing website content, with a passion for all things digital for a major automotive brand. An eye for detail is essential along with strong communication and relationship-building skills.
The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic self-starter, capable of delivering excellent results both individually and as a member of a multi-lingual team.
Content Management (training provided)
- Assist all clients in getting the most out of their websites, assisting with the optimisation of content and the creation of marketing materials
- Take in-bound calls and emails from customers, logging all records accurately and efficiently in the customer database
- Occasional translation of website, marketing and ongoing communications material
- Proactively audit the usage and performance of websites
- Proactively advise dealers on all aspects of web management, website content / marketing and optimisation, liaising with other departments
- Work with the technical, search and marketing teams to deliver one-to-one strategies and training
- Accurately and effectively report on the performance of your accounts
Qualifications, Key Skills & Experience
• Fluent level in both written and spoken English and have native level: German
• Passionate about customer service excellence
• Ability to work under pressure in a fast-changing environment, with priorities
• Proactive problem-solving skills with great attention to detail
• A quick learner able to rapidly adopt new techniques and technologies
• Possess a positive can-do attitude
• Presentable, trustworthy and confident
• An energetic and passionate individual committed to raising standards and
performance throughout business
• Loyal and committed; looking for a long-term career opportunity
• Degree educated or similar qualification or equivalent
• Excellent time management and organisational skills.
• Experience of website development and infrastructure
• Experience of digital marketing, SEO and web analytics
• Knowledge / experience of CMS.
- Account Manager
- Digital Marketing
- Website Development
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'