A great opportunity to work for a dental practice based in Houghton Le Spring in the North east. They have a great book of patients and support a great area with a real community spirit. The dental industry might be in a bit of a turmoil at the moment but people will still have to have their teeth fixed in a emergency. The practice is well established and will be trading for many years to come.
Due to retirement they need a part time dentist, you will be:-
- Working in a Mixed (NHS bias) dental practice in Houghton Le Spring
- Working 2-4 days per week - whatever suits you
- Providing dental care to patients of all ages - NHS and some private
- Providing quality dental work with a fantastic support team
- £11.30 - £12.30 per UDA - how every many UDA’s you want
- Plenty of private work available on Saturdays (50% splits for private)
- Great long term prospects
Preferred Skills / background
- Be living within travelling distance to the dental practice in Houghton Le Spring
- Be a fully qualified dentist with the relevant experience, background and qualifications
For an immediate interview contact Adam Southam
In the event that you are contacted for a role, please note that as part of the registration process you shall be required to provide FRONTrunner Recruitment with proof of identity as well as proof of eligibility to work in the United Kingdom.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'