Part Time Data Analyst weekends
A excellent opportunity has been made available for a Data Handler to work from home.
This is a urgent requirement by my client, so if you feel this is the perfect opportunity for you please do get in touch straight away.
Hours - Saturday and Sundays 11am-7pm
This role is initially for 3 months however could be longer.
The is in the test, track, trace and support team. You would be dealing with COVID-19 data coming in, adding the information onto MS Excel, manipulating data, contacting the patents and creating MI.
- Excellent Excel skills
- Ability to learn new systems
- Excellent observational and data analysis skills
Previous experience requirements
- Data handling
- Data input, interpretation and analysis using complex spreadsheets
- Use of data management systems
- Extracting and interpreting data to provide management information
Daily maintenance of the notifications process:
• Sending email responses to students and staff
• Checking of notification information provided and resolution of discrepancies
• Provision of isolation period information to students
• Working closely with Student Support Services Covid team and other key stakeholders to contact trace internally across the University
• Analysis of data for links between symptomatic and positive cases in teaching, social and residential activity
Benefits of being a Reed temporary employee:
- Weekly Pay
• Holiday Pay –? 28 days per annum
• Guaranteed offers of work
• Reed Rewards
• Life Assurance
• Training & Development
• Reed Discount Club
• Eye Test & Spectacle Vouchers
• Reimbursed Police Checks
• E-Account for timesheets, payslips etc.
• Professional Temping Agreement
• First and Secondary points of contact
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, then please apply now or send your CV to or or call
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'