This role is a part-time/on-going contract, is paying £8 per hour and is based in Hammersmith and Holborn.
The purpose of this position is to take responsibility for a variety of activities to support organisations and professionals. The role includes organising and coordinating exams.
- Meet and greet candidates
- Ensure ID and topic form are present.
- Ensure all belongings are locked away.
- Tell examiner the candidate has arrived.
- When the candidates finish take the examination report and check the name.
- Call the candidate by name for exam and check correct candidate.
- Get the candidate ready two minutes before the exam.
- Direct the candidates into the exam room and finished candidates into debrief room.
- Give candidate exam report and offer congratulations/commiserations.
- Retrieve belongings and return them to the candidates and get signatures.
- Ability to deliver a high level of customer service.
- Strong oral communication skills.
- Excellent organisation and time management skills.
- Proven ability to deliver to tight deadlines.
- Negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Ability to cope with periods of high workload.
The successful candidate must be available to start ASAP.
If this is the role for you, then apply today!
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Adecco is an equal opportunities provider.
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.