Our client based in Colchester are seeking a Customer Services Administrator to join their growing business on a part time, temporary - permanent basis.
- All aspects of administration (scanning, filing, updating databases)
- Taking/Processing orders over the phone and via email
- Answering the phone in a polite and professional manner and directing calls to the relevant person
- Following up with customers
- Working hours of Monday - Friday 10.00am-3.00pm/4.00pm one week, and Monday - Thursday 10.00am-3.00pm/4.00pm the following week (working on an alternate, rota'd basis)
- £10.00 per hour
- Weekly pay for the first 3 months
If you have the relevant experience then don't delay, apply today!!
At The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services we would love to provide feedback to every applicant that submits an application to our advert, however this is not always achievable due to the high volumes of applications we receive. We kindly ask that if you have not heard back from us within five days of submitting an application to note your application, on this occasion, has not been successful. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services are acting as an employment agency for the advertised role. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team of consultants are all experts in their field of recruitment, these include, but not exclusively, engineering, back office staff, management, sales and temporary staffing solutions. The GBN Group Ltd/ta Pyramid Recruitment Services team has a number of years’ experience helping find the right positions for their candidates and the right people for their clients. The consultants are all passionate about delivering a professional and efficient service. With a centrally located office in Colchester we are well equipped to assist with staffing requirements (both temporary and permanent) throughout Essex and Suffolk, across a wide range of sectors.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"