Part Time Customer Service Team Leader
Our client, a successful company is recruiting for a Part Time Customer Service Team Leader.
Hours are 5.30pm - 9.00pm.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join this stable and professional organisation.
For this role you must have previous experience of leading / supervising or managing a team within a busy customer service environment. You will have outstanding customer service skills and the ability to motivate and develop a team. You must have strong organisational and communication skills and be an excellent leader.
- Supervising a team ensuring that a professional customer experience is provided.
- Daily running of allocated evening team.
- You will be involved in recruitment, induction, motivation, retention, appraisals and performance management.
- Understand and uphold all systems and processes within the department.
- Providing reports as required by the Manager
- Coach and develop the Team members as required.
- Maintain and enhance Customer Service Standards.
- Complete and assist with projects.
This role is working in a modern open plan environment and you will receive full product training.
The company offers a highly competitive package including a salary of £10,079, 25 days holiday + bank holidays, pension scheme, private health care, life assurance, free parking on site and subsidised restaurant etc.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'