Part -Time Customer Service Team Leader - Leicester
£27,000 - £32,000 DOE + Bonus
Our client, a market leading business in Leicester is looking for an experienced Customer Service Team Leader to join their successful and growing team on a part-time basis. You will ideally have experience of managing, developing and inspiring a team within a call centre environment. In addition the ability to maximise team performance would be very beneficial, as well as a proven track record in sales and customer services.
Primary duties will include:
- Successfully lead and develop a team to deliver excellent customer service
- Work with colleagues to maximise the performance of the team and business
- Inspire excellence through leading by example and providing clear direction
- Deliver effective communications on performance, standards, policies and procedures.
- Long term planning of capability requirement for team, growing skills to meet future needs
- Effectively analyse customer and colleague data to drive service improvements to maximise positive outcomes for the customer
- Demonstrate a positive approach to challenges and create effective solutions
- Support and contribute to business wide initiatives and projects
- Ensures that routine processes deliver compliance
- Ensure effective complaint handling processes are followed within the contact centre
Skills / Experience Required:
- Must have previous experience in a management role within a call centre environment
- Full knowledge and understanding of the complaints procedure
- Ability to manage key senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience of all aspects of individual and team performance management techniques
- Ability to influence and motivate at all levels
- Effective communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong problem solving skills
- Highly motivated and inspirational
- Business focused and commercially aware
- 25 days holiday
- Structured training and coaching, with 12 month support plan
- Pension scheme
- Range of lifestyle benefits including discounted shopping vouchers
- Reduced gym membership
- Free refreshments and reduced cost cold and hot meals
Please note that a Part-Time Team Leader will be required to cover evening and weekend shifts.
For more information and to apply, please contact Shivani Karia at Search Consultancy on or email with a CV.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.