Great opportunity for a Part Time Customer Service Handler to work for a highly regarded Claims Management company based in Cheadle. The successful candidate will be self motivated and have the ability to work to tight deadlines, experience within an insurance environment is desirable.
4 on 4 off shift pattern
Working hours - 4:30pm - 10:30pm
Responsibly/duties of Part Time Customer Service Handler
- To efficiently manage the repair process including:
o Arranging and confirming repair booking dates
o Chasing independent engineers for authorisation
o Confirming expected completion dates
o Confirming repair completion and vehicle return
- Arranging, monitoring & terminating replacement hire vehicles.
- To deal with general claims queries and advising the client accordingly promoting credit services and advising of those best suited to the customers’ needs
- To follow the process flow throughout the life of the claim
- Efficiently dealing with written and verbal communications, both internal and external
- Accurately maintain records of customer contact and diarising follow up contact.
- Accurately deal and liaise with other internal departments on any associated queries raised.
- Developing good working relations with all contacts in order to meet customer and regulatory requirements.
- Always working towards achieving department/personal SLA’s and targets.
Skills required for Part Time Customer Service Handler
- GCSE English and Maths or equivalent
- A minimum of 9-12 months previous experience of working within the insurance industry environment.
- Persuasive communicator and negotiator - able to deal with awkward situations in a calm and friendly manner.
- A positive and self-confident approach displaying composure under pressure when dealing with third parties and customers as representatives of the Company.
- Ability to utilise sales techniques when dealing with third party insurers to ensure the quick recovery of our outlay.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job