Part time Customer Service Associate
Our Bracknell client is recruiting for a part time Customer Service Associate role. The company offer excellent training and career opportunties.
Salary is dependent on experience
The ideal candidate would come from a financial service or mortgage industry, as you would have a good undertstanding of adhering to date protection and financial service regulations.
Howether if you are a candidate who has good experience of working within claims or complaints or a customer focused role dealing with difficult situations that would be beneficial.
To effectively manage all administration activities in line with company policies and procedures.
Effectively manage inbound and outbound post
Ensure all communications are in line with company policies, standards and procedures
Manage the flow of incoming and outgoing calls
Administer correspondence from borrowers and take the relevant action within agreed time-scales.
Update the account with details of each action and conversation
- Proven customer service administration experience ideally with a Financial Services/Mortgage company
- Good IT skills
- Able to effectively communicate with people
- Flexible intuitive approach both to Customer Service and working with the team
- Empathy and common sense are key skills needed
- Excellent time management skills and to be able to manage and make effective decisions
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job