Job Title: Customer Service Adviser - Broadband x 15
Salary: £20,000 Pro Rata
Core Hours: Monday - Friday 5 - 8 pm, Saturday 4 - 8 pm. Between 20 - 30 hours a week.
Start Date: Monday 17th June 2019
We are currently recruiting for 15 evening part-time Customer Service Advisers, to join our Broadband team.
At Shell Energy, we believe that home energy matters.
Our home energy business was born out of Shell’s acquisition of First Utility in 2018. As an original challenger to the big energy suppliers, First Utility had a heritage of supplying great value energy and broadband to customers.
Shell Energy supplies 100% renewable electricity, as well as gas, smart home technology and broadband, to British homes.
Your part in our journey…
Your role will be to provide our customers with a first class, friendly and professional service. Motivated by meeting and exceeding performance targets, a 'right first-time’ approach will help you to resolve various queries, ranging from ensuring new customers have a smooth transition from their previous provider to Shell Energy Broadband, to assisting them with any issues relating to their accounts, such as billing and connection issues. Encouraging customers to talk through the options best suited to their needs, we aim to retain their custom by sharing our knowledge.
The role day to day…
- Demonstrating excellent customer service skills through inbound and outbound service calls
- Handling both service queries and complaints ensuring a swift resolution providing clear explanations and solutions
- Ensuring all customer commitments have been met or followed up with smooth contact between our internal departments
- Outbound sales contact through the identification of customers that are due to renew their current broadband deal
- Dealing with Technical queries, fixing and ensuring ongoing technical support for customers
- Proactive technical work in order to improve the customer experience and journey
- Supporting other business areas (energy) with queries as and when required.
- Excellent communication skills - both verbal and written - enabling you to build a strong rapport with our customers
- Technical mindset in order to learn and apply fixes to accounts improving the customer’s experience
- Demonstrated experience excelling in a customer service position, either telephone-based or face to face
- Confidence to manage own workload and any issues professionally and calmly
- Comfortable working in a target-driven and fast-changing environment, and able to respond to changing business needs
- Be a fast learner, PC-literate and able to demonstrate excellent attention to detail, along with comfort with numerical calculations (required for manual bill calculations)
- Confident with New technology
What’s in it for you...
Company maternity /adoption pay - 26 weeks full pay, followed by 13 weeks statutory pay for eligible employees.
Two weeks full paternity pay
BUPA Private Healthcare
Agile Working/Working from Home where appropriate
Training and Coaching
Development Portal to access development material and share experiences
Exclusive Retail Discounts (from nearly 900 retailers)
25 days holiday (plus Bank Holidays) and Holiday Trading Scheme
Quarterly Team Socials
Platform to access healthy meal ideas, exercise videos and mindfulness tips
Access to impartial financial advice
E-cards to share thanks with colleagues
A fresh start to the week with free fresh fruit, every Monday
Charity events to support our charity partner NSPCC
Trim Trail onsite
Ample free onsite parking
Modern, vibrant offices
Den with sofas, PS4 and table football
Onsite restaurant with hot and cold menu and pizza order service
Barista style coffee bar with hot and cold snacks
- Customer Service
- Problem Solving
- Technical Skills
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'