An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate Customer Service Advisor to join an expanding team of 30 based in the Swinton office. This part - time position is on a 12 month FTC, the successful Customer Service Advisor will be representing a retail company delivering customer service excellence to a varied businesses portfolio via telephone and email correspondence.
This worldwide brand are leaders in delivering trusted safety equipment, cleaning and hygiene products and workplace essentials to a array of organisations.
Customer Service Advisor duties include:
- Accurately set up customers quotes and orders on system
- Deal with all customer issues/ queries/ requests for product and service information
- Manage out of stock items by communicating with purchasing and advising customer accordingly
- Maintain effective communications and good working relationships with all internal and external teams
- Ensure maximum customer service levels are achieved
- Liaise directly with customers either by telephone, e-mail or face to face, taking orders or enquiries
- Provide information about products and services
- Manage customer's accounts, complete gap analysis on customer accounts and constantly review customer trends with a view to identifying ways to increase business levels
The successful Customer Service Advisor will:
- Enjoy nurturing good customer relationships
- Be a self directed worker
- Be computer literate
- Have a positive attitude
- Previous knowledge of an experience in a similar role will be an advantage but not essential
Salary - £9.23p/h - £10.20 p/h
Comprehensive Learning and Development
Cycle to work scheme
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'