Part time Customer Service roles; between 16 and 24 hours available.
Are you looking to work outside of the normal Monday to Friday, 9 to 5? Are you a friendly and enthusiastic person? Do you have great communication skills and a passion for excellent customer service? Maybe you're a student looking for evening and weekend work or perhaps just looking to work different hours to suit a busy family lifestyle. Whatever your background, we’re in search of motivated, driven and ambitious individuals to join our team on a part-time basis.
Our Customer Solutions Hub is based in the heart of Sheffield, with beautiful views of Victoria Quays and easy access to the town centre. We’re proud of the environment we’ve created and unlike other Contact Centres, we offer a culture of learning, development and fun.
If you’re not sure who we are, you may be more familiar with The Rank Group through our iconic brands; Mecca Bingo and Grosvenor Casinos. We employ almost 11,000 people across our brands, in roles ranging from Casino Croupiers, Poker Dealers, Chefs and Bingo Club Callers, through to specialists in Marketing, Property, Finance, Law and Human Resources and many more. We are a multi-channel business, operating across our retail (club and casino venues), online and mobile. We are always changing and always innovating.
Due to our ever-increasing Customer-base, we are now looking for several Customer Champions/Customer Advisors to be based in our lovely Sheffield Office. We are lucky to be able to offer you any shift, between 16-24 hours a week and if you’re looking for a part time role, we understand that it’s probably because you’re looking for something to fit around your personal life; we can offer fixed weekend and evening shifts, aligned to a manager, with part time training so you can maintain your happy work/life balance.
Examples of the shifts you can expect are:
Shift 1 - Sunday - Anytime between 11:00 - 23:00, Mon - Wed evenings 17:00 onwards
Shift 2 - Saturday - Anytime between 11:00 - 23:00, Thurs - Fri evening 18:00 onwards
All we require is a minimum of 4 hours per shift, 3 shifts per week.
What you’ll be doing:
- Resolving Customer issues over the phone, email and web-chat
- Engaging with and working to retain our current Customers
- Acting as a Brand Ambassador to represent our Retail brand and understanding our brand values
- Building relationships based on trust and honesty with Customers and colleagues
- Understanding and complying with the key objectives of the Gambling Commission and to be fully aware of responsibilities regarding Social Compliance and License Conditions Codes of Practice
- Continuously looking to enhance the Customer experience.
- Offering support to new customers, welcoming them to our site and incentivising them to engage in our full offering of games.
What you’ll need:
- Excellent communication and conversational skills
- An enthusiastic and friendly approach
- Previous Customer Service experience, either face to face or over the phone
- Ability to use new systems and technologies
In return, you’ll go through our Customer Champion training, where you’ll learn how to become a fully-fledged Customer Champion, you’ll be part of an incredible culture, which offers fun, learning and development and you’ll get to work for one of the biggest brands in Entertainment and Gaming.
If you’d be interested in joining the Rank family, please get in touch and we can talk through the options available to you.
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'