Part Time Customer Service Advisor
£15,445 pro rata (increases to up to £18k pro rata within 12-18 months)
Leeds City Centre
Hours: 18 hours per week (hours between 8.45am - 7.30pm with two Saturday mornings per month)
All applicants MUST be able to pass a credit check and a CRB check!
Company & Role Overview:
Our client, an award-winning financial services company, provides finance solutions to consumers and businesses. They’ve recently been rated as one of the" Sunday Times Top 100 Best Companies to Work For" with an impressive employee retention rate of 83%. Due to natural growth, they’re now seeking two Part time, Customer Service Advisors to join their offices in Leeds City Centre.
The company are heavily invested in their employee’s which is why they provide an in-depth induction to all employees which covers the company background and their principles as well as providing full training to ensure you’re up to date and confident in the role.
• As a Customer Service Advisor, you will be handling inbound calls from existing customers and will strive to offer the best service ensuring they receive a positive experience in their dealings with the company
• Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints mainly on the phone but also via email and letter
• Taking ownership of all customer interactions and demonstrating an empathetic and professional approach to difficult scenarios
• Adhering to Customer Service call evaluation structure as well as adhering to Data Protection Policies always
• Maintaining a high level of professionalism always
• Accurately maintaining company systems with accurate and up to date information
• Transferring calls through to internal departments and liaising with colleagues in other areas of the business
• Provide a high level of excellent customer service always to ensure all customers have had a pleasant and professional experience through their dealings with the company
• Assess and resolve enquiries, requests and complaints primarily via phone, but also by post, email or other electronic channels to ensure that customer enquiries are resolved at first point of contact
• Full training and development opportunities including courses and workshops
• Annual bonus
• Annual salary review
• Free Parking
• Opportunity to buy and sell holidays
• Opportunity to work within a 5-minute walk from Leeds train station
• Childcare vouchers
• Pension scheme
Hours of work
Our client is looking for candidates who can commit to 18 hours per week. Although there is a degree of flexibility as to how these hours can be worked, we ask candidates to only apply if they can commit to 2 late afternoon/evening shifts per week (working until 7.30pm) and two Saturday mornings per month (8.45am - 12noon).
If you’re looking for an opportunity to build a career within a forward-thinking organisation where you will be rewarded for your hard work and will have the opportunity to develop and grow, please apply now!<span style="font-family: Calibri;
- Credit Check
- Salary Review