This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service professional to work for our multi-award winning client.
Offering superb facilities in North Bristol, as a Customer Service Advisor you will be required to handle inbound calls from customers with a vast range of queries. Ensuring first point resolution for all calls and responding in a friendly, supportive and timely manner.
- Ensure all issues are dealt with according to agreed KPI's
- Deliver an excellent customer service, supplying fast, up to date resolutions
- Resolving customer queries promptly, whilst providing excellent customer care
- Previous experience within a call centre and customer service environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organisation and planning skills
- Good level of IT literacy and PC Skills
If you are organised and methodical with an energetic and positive outlook then this could be the ideal role for you. We are looking to recruit someone who is friendly and has a "can do" attitude.
Outstanding offices, free parking and fantastic benefits package. Working 20 hours a week, between 2.15 and 6.15 Monday to Friday (no flexibility on these hours required)
If you are interested in hearing more about this position please contact Hayley or Katie at red on or apply online with your up to date CV