Part Time Customer Service Advisor
£8.00 per hour + holiday
Temporary Assignment for 6 months
Do you have previous customer service experience? Do you have a professional telephone manner? If so, then we would love to hear from you, so apply today!
My client, a well-established business based in Calne are looking to recruit a part time Customer Service Advisor to join their team on a 6 month temporary basis.
- Answering inbound calls from customers, engineers, and other departments
- Respond to emails
- Updating and maintaining the database
- Supporting team members
- Previous customer service experience is essential
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to work under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Highly organised and have excellent attention to detail
Hours of work will be Monday to Wednesday 7am - 12pm and Thursday to Friday 1pm - 6pm.
Due to the clients location, then having your own transport would be beneficial.
Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 days of their applications, should you not hear from us within this time, please assume that your application was unsuccessful.
- customer services
- 1st line support
- call center
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job