This role is 24 hours per week, hours to be agreed at interview stage but flexible
Duties will include
- You will be required to provide outstanding customer service.
- Your duties will include dealing with customers on a day to day basis and building long term relationships.
- You will also be required to deal with telephone enquiries and always ensure that customer’s needs are met whilst promoting the companies products and services.
- You will also be responsible for ensuring that customer orders are ready for collection when specified whilst ensuring minimum stock damage and accurate picking of stock for delivery.
- You will also be required to receive goods into the warehouse and correctly store them. As a part of this you will also be required to have involvement in stock control and ensuring that stock levels are sufficient
It is important that you have the below
A full Uk driving license
- You should have some customer service experience. If you know what great services looks like, sounds like and feels like. That’s really, really important to us.
- A demonstrable knowledge of the importance of good customer care. An understanding of what is required of someone with good customer service skills (i.e. the difference between being empathetic and sympathetic).
- Proven written and verbal communication skills.
- You’ll be a personable and excellent team player.
- More importantly, we are looking for someone with the right attitude and behaviours. Someone who is eager to learn and really develop themselves and the service our company can offer.
What will I get in return?
As part of the wider Saint-Gobain group, CTD Tiles are able to offer a competitive starting salary and benefits package. In addition, you will have access to a career without boundaries - this could see you progressing within CTD Tiles or in one of the other 30+ businesses in the UK. Progression in Saint-Gobain isn’t always upwards; talented employees also move into new and exciting functions or indeed overseas, to one of the 67 countries in which we operate. The one thing you can be sure of is that you can have an exciting and varied career at Saint-Gobain, where only you set the boundaries to your success.
Please note that we have our own recruitment marketing and search functions alongside an already agreed set of agency partners and will not accept any third party CV’s/Applications from anyone unless invited to do so.
If you have any questions please get in touch with us by emailing