Company: Customer Relationship Management
Requisition ID: 29361
Part Time -Customer Service Advisor, Slough Borough Council (Front of House)
Salary £18,837.00 Plus Benefits
20 hours per week Monday to Friday hours are either 12 pm to 4 pm
or Tuesday to Friday from 12 pm to 5 pm
Arvato working in Partnership with Slough Borough Council.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a front of house Part Time Customer Service Advisor, Slough Borough Council (Front of House), based at our busy contact centre based in the heart of Slough Town Centre.
The successful candidate will work as part of a team who are the first point of contact for Slough Borough Council to provide excellent service to all customers contacting the Council, both externally and internally through face-to-face contact, telephone and written communication.
This is a fantastic opportunity to learn and develop a broad knowledge of skills and experience in a busy public sector environment.
- Provide expert and reliable information, advice and services to customers at the Customer Service Centre on a wide range of issues.
- Respond to enquiries (telephone, emails and hard copy communication) from customers regarding issues dealt with by the service. Make appointments for customers if required.
- Maintain accurate, concise and up to date records of all customer contact with the Customer Service Centre on In-house systems.
- Operate a variety of systems and packages, awareness of how to structure data to suit them, ensuring that data is accurate and reliable. Run reports of various systems.
- Ensure that information, posters, leaflets and all applications forms are kept tidy, up to date and promptly replenished.
- Undertake continuing professional development and provide coaching/support to other colleagues as appropriate to enhance the service provided and to meet the demands of the service as required.
- Undertake any other reasonable duties commensurate with the post.
- Do you enjoy working with people face to face?
- Be able to interact well with customers in a face to face capacity
- An understanding of Microsoft Windows products and technologies.
- Excellent organisation and administration skills
- Thrives when working to time constraints.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Has an eye for attention to detail.
- A proactive working mindset.
Please include a covering letter and with your application.
You must have the right to live and work in the UK, regretfully we cannot offer sponsorship for this role
To be considered for the interview stage you must be able to meet all of the Criteria/Personal Attributes requirements.
Arvato is an equal opportunities employer, embracing diversity in the workplace.
We do not accept unsolicited agency applications. We have a strict PSL
Due to the anticipated high number of applications to be received, unfortunately, we are only able to respond to shortlisted candidates. If you have not had a response from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Arvato is a trusted business outsourcing partner to the private and public sectors.
We have long-term partnerships with some of the most respected companies in the UK and globally, as well as innovative public sector clients.
We combine our expertise in business process outsourcing (BPO), financial solutions, customer relationship management, supply chain management, and public sector and citizen services to deliver innovative, individual solutions that help our clients to achieve their objectives. In the UK and Ireland, we employ over 4,000 people across more than ten locations. Internationally, arvato employs more than 66,400 people in over 270 subsidiaries across almost 40 countries worldwide. Our parent group Bertelsmann is the world’s most international media company with revenues of €16.4bn.
- Housing Benefit
- Front of house
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'