POST- are recruiting for a successful company, who are looking to grow their ambitious team with passionate, Part Time, evening and weekend Customer Service Advisors.
The role is all about giving high levels of customer service. You will take inbound call enquiries, make outbound calls. Follow up information and manage customer issues. You will respond to customer’s email queries and complaints and have a great attitude and be passionate about giving great customer service.
You will also be expected to cross and upsell products when suitable, ensuring excellent customer service at all times.
- An aspiration to learn and develop through on-the-job coaching and feedback
- Excellent customer service attitude and skills
- Respond professionally to customer enquiries via email and phone.
- Ensure that each customer contact is handled in a courteous, efficient and effective manner
- Ensure all communication is accurate - Internal and external
- Deal with change in a positive manner
- Conduct customer training sessions to help our customers exercise their products
- Analyse and provide technical troubleshooting where necessary
- Process debit card payments
- Participation with adhoc projects and site testing
- Provide support to other areas of the business as and when required
- Computer literacy with the ability to learn customer service software applications
- Completion of customer paperwork and processing, following internal procedures
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written
- Gaining a clear understanding of their enquiry and discussing the options with them to agree the best outcome
The ideal Customer Service Advisor will have:
- Previous sales experience if possible
- Strong Attention to detail
- Can handle complaints in a calm manner
- Always be willing to go the extra mile to exceed customer expectations.
- Previous customer service experience, preferably in a call centre.
- Strong team player
- Ability to multitask
- Customer focused
- Energy and motivation
- Be flexible to business working hours
If you are interested in this job, please apply ASAP. This job is being advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd. The services advertised by Post Recruitment Ltd are those of an Employment Agency, visit our website for more details and more job opportunities