This job has ended. Find similar jobs.
This role will be working up to 5 evenings a week plus Saturday, around 20 – 28 hours per week.
The role will suit a friendly, confident and articulate individual who thrives on delivering outstanding customer services. Call centre experience is desired but not essential, this role would suit an enthusiastic, articulate person who enjoys working in a fast-paced lively environment providing a very high standard of customer service.
The role is temp to perm, via Reed for the first 12 weeks whilst temping and you would then be employed by our client.
Your starting salary is £7.75 per hour whilst temping and then when taken on by the client your initial salary is £16,284 (pro rata) plus an excellent bonus and benefits package including pension, BUPA, childcare vouchers etc. After passing 6 months’ probation this will increase to £17,125.
- Taking around 80 incoming calls per day from customers regarding their account details
- To provide telephone advice and assistance in line with SLAs ensuring compliance with organisational and industry guidelines and regulations
- Providing high quality and professional assistance dealing with calls promptly and courteously
- Team player motivated and committed to the aims of the business
- Computer literate with excellent administration skills
- Previous customer service experience is required whether it comes from a retail, banking or sales background
- Attention to detail
- Ability to undertake multiple tasks and work well under pressure
- Professional attitude and appearance with a professional work ethic
- Excellent communicator (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
If you are interested in this role please submit your CV to email@example.com
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job