Part time CRM Data Research Assistant
This is an exciting opportunity for a self-driven individual to join our small and friendly Digital team, based in Leatherhead, Surrey. You will have the chance to gain or build up experience in data research and database administration within a professional business environment.
This is a part time role working approximately 24 hours per week, there is some flexibility on days and hours worked.
Working within the Digital team, you will:
- Be responsible for day-to-day acquisition of data and the development of this in line with business requirements and priorities.
- Undertake data research using internet-based research tools such as LinkedIn Sales Navigator, industry association pages and directories.
- Gather information on individual contacts and companies based on strategic requirements and project briefs. This could include researching delegates who have attended previous company events or researching data on target companies.
- Liaise with Events and Reports team to help deliver their campaigns using existing data and newly gathered data from research.
Benefits of working for Smithers include private medical, employee assistance program, ride to work scheme, excellent development opportunities, a hybrid remote work policy and an early finish on a Friday!
The candidate will be a self-motivated individual with a keen eye for detail. They should be able to work as part of a team and on their own at times. They should understand how to prioritise, organise and show initiative when dealing with several tasks and workloads simultaneously as well as be willing to learn new skills in a fast paced environment.
- Ideally studying or have studied a business degree or equivalent
- Previous experience researching data or prospecting for potential leads is advantageous
- Previous experience working with a CRM or similar database is advantageous (otherwise training will be provided)
- Have first class communication skills
- Excellent computer skills are essential (Excel skills, cleaning, de-duplicating, analysing data using formulas including IF, vlookup and conditional formatting)
- Possess excellent analytical skills and be a methodical problem solver
Smithers Information delivers over 65 reports and 50 events every year to provide clients with an independent global source of in-depth market, technical, and business information.
With a worldwide network of industry experts, our market reports, consultancy, events, and membership services provide customers with practical and cost-effective solutions to unique challenges for companies in a range of industries, while giving them the confidence to make better decisions, faster.
We actively encourage career development and passionately support those who want to pursue and develop within the Smithers family. We have numerous examples of progression throughout the business and within some of our global businesses are proud that the average length of service amongst employees is a minimum of 10 years.
Smithers Information is part of the Smithers Group; the Smithers Group founded in 1925, is headquartered in Akron, Ohio. Smithers is a multinational provider of testing, consulting, information, and compliance services. With laboratories and operations in North America, Europe, and Asia, Smithers supports customers in the transportation, life science, packaging, materials, components, consumer, and energy industries.
#LI-KE1 #Smithers #DataResearch #EventServices #CRM #Dynamics #Research #InformationServices
- Data Research
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'