Part-time CRM Data Analyst
Part-time CRM Data Analyst, 3 days/wk, office based with possiblity of some remote working, £30k fte, London W1 (ref: 2128)
Our client is private equity fundraising advisory firm who work with a broad variety of clients helping them to tackle the challenges and opportunities of raising capital. They have offices in London and New York and a strong team of over 40 professionals.
They are currently seeking a part-time CRM Data Analyst to join their friendly, vibrant team in this newly created role.
The firms CRM system (Dynamo) is a central intelligence hub that is critical to its business. The accuracy of the data collated, stored and updated is integral to all that they do and underpins the relationships that they have with their client base.
This role will work closely with the CRM manager to ensure the firms market intelligence information flow is appropriately captured and used effectively.
The successful candidate will work with all the team members in the firm and will, over time, gain a comprehensive understanding of the overall business.
Key responsibilities include:
- Add and update all CRM field data on an ongoing basis
- Help with specific CRM development projects
- Produce mailing lists and help to execute strategic email blasts
- Screen all meeting and call notes for relevant intel to add to CRM
- Regular screening and fixing of duplicate entries
The successful candidate will be bright and enthusiastic with strong initiative and willingness to take ownership. They will understand and embrace how important data is to a business and have strong IT skills. They will also have:
- Excellent attention to detail and strong work ethic
- Positive attitude and ability to get along with a wide group of individuals
- Organised and pro-active attitude
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with CRM databases is not required, but would be beneficial
The part-time CRM Data Analyst role is seeking a candidate to work three days per week with some flexibility to work from the office and from home. The salary on offer is £30k fte (£18k pro rata). Benefits include a generous holiday allowance as well as medical cover and discounted gym membership.
*** Please include a supporting statement (within the cover letter section) outlining your reasons for interest and the key skills and experience you can bring to the role. ***
- Data Analysis
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'