Part Time Credit Controller- Wakefield - £24k per annum (pro rata) plus bonus and benefits
Our client is an extremely well established and successful company based in Wakefield; due to their continued success they are now expending their team and recruiting for an experienced Credit Controller to work on a part time basis between 25-30 hours per week
- Collecting outstanding debts in line with company policy by telephone and e-mail
- Keeping a clear record of actions and customer conversations.
- Collecting overdue retentions
- Dealing with customer invoice queries
- Carry out credit checks on customers
- Support the department where necessary with general administrative duties
Skills and Qualifications Required:
- Previous credit control experience is essential
- An excellent telephone manner
- Good communicator
- Good knowledge of Microsoft systems including Excel, Word and Outlook
Keywords - part time, pt, pt credit controller, part time credit controller, credit control, payments, credit controller, collections, collections executive, finance, financial, accounts, Excel, cash collection, collection, payment terms, ledger, ledger reports, cash sheets, debt control, bad debt, West Yorkshire, Wakefield
- Credit Control
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'