Part Time Credit Controller
• Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information;
• Photocopying and printing various documents, sometimes on behalf of other colleagues.
• Manipulating statistical data;
• Archive filing - to be kept on top of/purged appropriately
• Ad-hoc admin duties as and when required
• Carry out Client credit checks
• Credit Control
• Sales invoicing and Cash Receipts
• Debtors Individual Account Reconciliation
• Monthly statements & Client Rebates
For further information please contact Luke Sutheran on 01902 429936
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'