Portfolio Credit Control are working on an exciting opportunity for a Part Time Credit Controller to join a fast growing company based in central London and manage the end to end process in a Sole Credit Control position.
Some of the key responsibilities will be:
- Managing a multi-currency ledger in a sole role
- Prepare Bad Debt provision and write off schedules
- Daily processing of BACS and cheque receipts in Access Dimensions
- Liaise with customer services & sales for credit notes being raised
- Month end aged debtors reporting and reconciliations
- Adhoc queries
You must have previous Credit Control experience.
This organisation has a great presence in their sector and has an exciting time ahead of it. They are looking for key people to continue to drive this business forward and be key figures in the future. It is a creative work-place where an established Credit Controller confident and capable in their abilities will thrive.
Please get in touch as soon as possible should you be interested in this role, they are looking to appoint efficiently and get someone into the team.