Fast paced administrative provider working on a nation wide basis with clients in all industries.
join a team of 3 on a 3 day week to suit lifestyle.
Page are proud to represent this Administrative service company with a Part time Credit Administrator role based in the heart of London.
They are currently seeking someone to join the team 3 days a week as the company is growing.
The Part time Credit Administrator will have the following responsibilities:
- Dealing with customer queries
- Chasing on default payments
- Setting direct debits up with new customers
- managing existing client
- Managing a portfolio of existing clients
- working with the inbound call team
- escalating relevant calls to team members
The ideal Part time Credit Administrator will:
- Have a good phone manner
- Ability to handle customers complaints and questions
- Strong work ethic
- Customer service experience
- Good maths skills
For 3 days a week the successful candidate will receive £21,000 salary on a pro rata rate. The successful candidate will join the accountancy team based in the heart of London
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job