Part Time Copywriter (3-4 days per week)
£23k - £25k depending on experience
The Company has revolutionised the way people access and consume books. As the world's No.1 audiobook publisher and a leader in digital media, they combine a global reputation for excellence built over 25 years in audiobook publishing with the energy of their five-year-old digital start-up.
We are seeking a candidate to ensure all the copy across the business is on brand as a Copy-writer.
Our dream candidate will also have InDesign skills so that the words and the pictures work together to really capture the audience's hearts and minds. We are looking for someone to ensure the entire global business is on brand when it comes to copy. The copy needs to jump off the page and inspire its readers, with clear calls to action and highly engaging content in both words and images. Ideally you will have come from a dynamic digital-first background with experience of taking information from a website, for example, and re-working it for other channels.
This is a part-time role for 3-4 days per week.
You will be responsible for:
* Writing sales-led copy for the entire business output including daily customer emails, external presentations, social media, website, BorrowBox, advertising, press releases and other ad hoc projects
* Adapting incoming content from agents
* Adapting content for UK / Australia audiences
* Manipulating imagines using InDesign
* General administration tasks as required in our publishing process
The successful applicant must be able to demonstrate the following:
* Superior writing and editing skills across multiple formats
* Ability to adapt existing content as well as write new copy
* A portfolio of excellent copy, including sales-led copy
* Direct to consumer copywriting experience
* InDesign skills
* Digital-first attitude in terms of customer communication channels
* Ideally, an interest in audio books
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'