Applicants ideally will have experience with the following residential conveyancing duties:
* undertaking relevant searches
* drafting legal contracts
* liaising with clients and third parties;
* arranging completions;
* requesting Redemption Statements.
* preparing and issuing complex Sale Contract Packs
* identifying and obtaining missing documentation from a review of a file dealing with complex sale enquiries;
* checking a title for a freehold property
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing department. The firm are able to offer a competitive salary and car parking.
If this role interests you and you would like further information, please contact Katie Hunt on or apply online today.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job