About the role
We are looking for District/Community Nurses who have the skills and experience to provide the absolute highest quality care to clients with varying medical conditions and care needs.
We are currently expanding our team of Nurses who deliver our homecare services throughout the North East and surrounding areas and are looking for District/Community Nurses who have experience in supporting District Nursing teams, working alone within the clients own homes.
Duties will vary dependant on client requirements but will include administering medication e.g. Insulin, wound dressings, central line medication flushings, removal of sutures, updating records or palliative care.
You will be able to make judgements, ensuring clinical reasoning is reflected accurately on case records.
You must possess the following:
• Valid NMC PIN
• Previous experience in looking after clients within the community
• Have a caring and compassionate attitude
• Are attentive, organised and can manage their own workload
• Have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
• Excellent relationship building skills
• Access to your own vehicle including business insurance
About the Company
Interserve Healthcare delivers specialist healthcare services to clients in their own homes and in healthcare establishments throughout the UK. We recruit Nurses, Healthcare Assistants and Support Workers on a national basis to deliver outstanding care and support to our ever-growing client base.
What we can offer you:
• Competitive salary
• Generous holiday allowance - 25 days per year + 8 bank holidays
• Attendance to company clinical forums to support and develop your nursing career
• Flexible working with opportunity to work from home
• Training and career development opportunities
• Childcare Voucher scheme - this is open to all employees
• Share scheme - a chance to purchase shares
• Save scheme - the opportunity to save money
• Pension scheme
Interserve Healthcare is an Investors in Diversity accredited company & committed to equal opportunities for all (Agy).
- Local Community