Due to continued growth, this professional company is wishing to recruit confident individuals, to work on a part time basis, within the collections department.
You must be able to work 5pm - 8pm Mon to Thurs and 9am - 1pm on Sat
- Interacting with a range of customers, organizing and maintaining loan payments
- Delivering timely and accurate administration duties
- Dealing with general account queries and questions
- Building rapport and showing understanding, empathy and providing payment solutions to suit customers needs and situations
- Maintain process and policy knowledge in line with FCA regulations.
- Delivering first class service to both internal and external customers
- Inbound and outbound calling
To be considered for this position you will ideally possess the following skills:
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Experience working within a customer focused role
- Ability to learn and process complex information
- Ability to interpret information given to you
- Be able to establish customers needs by good questioning and listening skills
- Self-motivated and enjoys delivering exceptional service.
- Good listening and questioning skills
- Negotiation skills
If you have not heard from a Consultant within 2 weeks of your application, then unfortunately on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
- Administration Duties
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'