Location: Quidenham, Norwich, NR16 2NZ
Salary: £8.89 per hour
Aurora Eccles School:
Aurora Eccles School provides flexible day placements for students aged 7 to 19 years with communication and associated difficulties or specific learning difficulties such as dyslexia. Some may be on the autistic spectrum or have anxieties and difficulties that create barriers to learning.
Main Purpose of the Role:
The Housekeeping (Domestic) Team are responsible for maintaining high standards of cleanliness throughout the school.
- Dusting and polishing
- Maintaining clean and sanitary kitchen areas
- Vacuuming and washing floors
- Tidying up rooms
- Monitoring cleaning supplies and ordering more as and when needed
- Reporting any necessary repairs
- Keeping bathrooms stocked and clean
- Emptying bins and disposing of waste
Please note that duties will vary and you must expect to lend a hand wherever is required.
We require 1 person to work on a part time basis on site. There is an option of shifts either morning or evening.
Option 1 - Monday-Friday 3pm-6pm
Option 2- Monday-Friday start time between 4am and 6am finish time 7am and 10am
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Ability to work well in a team and on own initiative
- Demonstrable attention to detail and pride in work
- Ability to recognise the need for confidentiality
- Demonstrates effective interpersonal skills
- Ability to be flexible
- Understanding of principles of Health and Safety
- COSHH – safe use of chemicals
- Electrical safety
- First Aid Certificate – desirable but not essential
- Good level of fitness
- The role will require some manual handling tasks – lifting, carrying
- Ability to work with appropriate cleaning products
- Ability to safely use a range of cleaning equipment
- Understanding of health and safety legislation and/or have a willingness to learn
- Ongoing training will be provided to support this role
How to apply:
To apply for this role, please visit our careers place www.auroragroupcareers.com or more information on this position please contact /
Successful applicants will be subject to pre-employment safeguarding checks including an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
The Aurora Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children and young adults in our care.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'