Part - time Cleaner Job- Manchester Airport, Temporary
Search are currently recruiting for a part-time cleaner to support at the Airport 2 days per week. You MUST be able to pass a full vetting process to be successful for the role.
- Vacuuming all areas
- Ensuring that carpets are kept clean
- Mopping wooden floors and kitchen areas
- Polishing surfaces
- Cleaning of toilets and restocking facilities
Part time, Wednesday and Thursday - 7 am till 1pm
The role will be on a temporary contract through agency so you will receive weekly pay.
- Those that have cleaning experience are preferred
- Must be flexible to cover sickness and holiday
The Successful Candidate:
- Right to work in the UK, VALID photo ID Passport/Driving Licence, Proof of NI.
- Need to be able to provide a full five year reference history, a clean UK Criminal Record
- Check/ Overseas Criminal Record Check where applicable and will also need to undertake
- General Security Awareness Training before starting work.
- Essential to drive and have own transport to and from Manchester Airport
- MUST NOT have any unspent criminal convictions
- Over 18 years of age
Salary: £7.50 per hour
Start date: ASAP
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age