Are you looking for Part time work? Do you want the flexibility of a 3 day a week job?
Do you have experience teaching reception? If so, we have the Job for You!!
3 Days a Week Reception Teacher- Romford
Academics are looking for a Reception Teacher to work Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday (School maybe flexible in days worked) for a 3 Form Entry Primary School in Romford. The school provides a setting in which everyone feels secure, knowing that they matter and are cared for. They create an atmosphere where learning is encouraged and developed, ensuring our children are always striving to get better. The School was recently rated "Good" by Ofsted.
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced teacher who is keen to learn and develop within the school vibrant staff team or a NQT who wants to gather more experience. The successful applicant will have a thirst for learning and a passion for making a real difference to the lives of our children.
The school will be looking to Interview ASAP and can offer:
- The chance to work with a lovely class of well behaved children who thoroughly enjoy coming to school
- Experienced and supportive Senior Leadership Team
- Access to training, development and career progression
- Spacious, well resourced classrooms with wonderful, bright displays
- A positive and happy working environment with leadership who care about staffs well being and work life balance
- Onsite Parking
To find our more please email or call
If you know of anyone who may be suitable get in Touch as we offer
£150 for a successful referral
- Primary School
- Part Time
- Reception class
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job