Part-time Charity Administrator community tins
This is a great opportunity to join a leading charity in a part-time administrative role (3 days).
As part of the fundraising team your key responsibility is for the coordination, distribution, reporting and auditing of community collection tins across Essex and Hertfordshire.
This will involve spending time at both offices in Herts (Bishops Stortford) and Essex (Earls Colne). and you will work closely with the Volunteer Manager
Please note driving is an essential part of this role so you must have a clean driving licence and have access to a car.
- Build relationships across the communities in order to find opportunities for new tin locations
- Help build a strong volunteer network across both counties to support collection tin placement and management , and manage these relationships effectively
- Working closely with the Volunteer Manager to help deliver new strategies to increase tin income and growth in all areas
- Work with the Volunteer Manager to develop Volunteer tin team recruitment campaigns.
- Coordinate the collection tin process ensuring all tin locations are current and up-to-date with volunteers to collect the monies
- Audit stock levels for collection tin stationery and stock, e.g. tins, labels and chains and take action as necessary
- Maintain a high level of organisation when tin income is returned to the offices and ensure correct security and cash handling procedures are met
- Accurately input data onto CRM system
- Post/deliver collection tins and welcome letter to new supporters
- Send certificates acknowledging collections to tin locations
- Excellent organisation and attention to detail
- Superb administration skills and experience
- Very good communication and people skills
- Trustworthy and act with integrity
- Good IT skills
- Good and reliable team member
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'