Part-Time Catering Assistant - The Limes Hospital
As a Catering Assistant you will work in a calm and pleasurable working environment, with a Chef and kitchen team, where you'll be able to manage your workload and enjoy supporting the smooth running of the kitchen.
There are plenty of career development and progression opportunities that can see you grow - in and out of the kitchen. It can be so much more than just a job for now, it can be a career for life.
Role - Part-Time Catering Assistant
Location - Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary - £9,672
Hours - 20 per week, Part-Time
- Assisting in providing the highest standard of catering to our service users, staff and visitors
- Supporting in the preparation of meals that are provided to our patients, staff, and visitors
- Supporting in the preparation of any functions or adhoc special requests required
- Delivering/Collecting of the food trollies to and from the wards at set meal times
- Collecting of meal request forms from the wards on a daily basis
- Following 'Assured Safe catering' and cleaning schedules in line with compliance and regulation
- Ensuring good practices of health and hygiene and health and safety are followed.
- Taking direction from the Head Chef with allocated tasks for the day
- Working as part of a team
To be successful in this role, you'll need:
- Food Safety Certificate, desirable
- Flexibility, as you will be working a shift pattern and weekends
- Face to face experience of dealing with people
- Ability to follow instructions,
- Ability to work as part of a team and work on own initiative
- Willingness to go the extra mile to help fulfill customer's needs
- A 'can-do' attitude to work
- Ability to work under pressure, responding to the Head Chef's needs
- Verbal communication skills
Where you will be working:
Location: The Limes, Main Street, Langwith, Mansfield, Nottinghamshire, NG20 9HD
Join the team at The Limes and provide care for men with personality disorders and mental illness in a diverse service that promotes increased independence and community living.
Empower and support people to reach their own unique goals as you learn about implementing five core zones of Work and Education, Interventions, Social Networks, Health and Empowerment.
You'll gain experience across different treatment pathways and benefit from joining a team that uses a unique model of care. The Limes is located in Mansfield and is easily accessible with good transport links to the wider Nottinghamshire area.
What you will get:
- Annual salary of £9,672
- The equivalent of 33 days annual leave - plus your birthday off!
- Free meals and parking
- Wellbeing support and activities
- Career development and training
- Pension contribution
- Life Assurance
- Enhanced Maternity Package
- There is also a range of other benefits including retail discounts and special offers, car leasing without a credit check, holiday financing and much more.
About your next employer
You will be working for an established, stable and agile company with a unique approach to the delivery of care.
Each and every employee is valued and supported, as everyone has an important role to play in the success of Elysium. It is only with the dedication, passion and hard work from staff that excellent care programs that truly benefit the service users can be delivered.
With a network of over 70 services across England and Wales, providing four services including: Mental Health, Neurological, Learning Disabilities & Autism, Children & Education, there is opportunity for you to grow and move with Elysium.
Elysium Healthcare follows safer recruitment of staff for all appointments. It is a requirement that all staff understands it is each person's individual responsibility and are committed to promoting and safeguarding the welfare of service users. Candidates will be subject to an Enhanced DBS disclosure.
- Kitchen Assistant
- Catering Assistant
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'