Express Recruitment are delighted to be working in partnership with a fabulous client based in the heart of Nottingham. This highly reputable Law Firm is currently looking for a part time Cashier, with the confidence and ability to step up and support the Office Manager on occasions of absence.
This is a really exciting part time opportunity for a well versed Accounts Professional, with excellent leadership skills, to join a fantastic Law Firm, and work with a team of highly experienced professionals.
Duties to include:
- Provide direct support to the Practice Manager on business operations
- Assist with general administration duties, to include, scanning, filing and correspondence
- Relief management cover in the absence of the Practice Manager, to include all annual leave
- Manage petty cash and the paying of fuel cards and expenses
- Make payments, including credit card payments, invoices and manage cheque payments
- Generate receipts, to include cash, card, cheque and online payments
- Post bills, transfers and credit notes, to include bank reconciliations, credit control and all write offs
- Strong leadership qualities
- Accounts experience essential
- Legal experience highly advantageous, knowledge legal bills desirable
- Good organisational skills
Salary: £12.00-£14.00 per hour D.O.E.
Hours: Part time, 3 days
Location: Central Nottingham
Unfortunately we are unable to contact all candidates due to the large volume of applications we receive. If you have not heard from a consultant within the next three days please assume that you have not been successful on this occasion. Please do not hesitate to apply for other suitable roles in the future. If your skills aren’t quite right for this role, don’t worry! We have a whole host of other great vacancies and our talented team would love to hear from you.
This vacancy is being advertised by Express Recruitment Limited. The services advertised by Express Recruitment Limited are those of an Employment Agency.