The role will begin working in Basingstoke but will then be relocating to Reading!!
Providing a comprehensive and quality service direct to our clients. To manage and develop a caseload of approximately 50 files on behalf of the Residential Property Litigation Team.Main responsibilities
- Handling all claims pre and post litigation to ensure that a just swift result is determined with the best resources being made available for the client and insurance provider.
- To have regard to financial risk control particularly work in progress and disbursements across different funding types as well as cash control through collection of monies and billing opportunities.
- To support the work of other Case Handlers in the team during periods of annual leave or other absence.
- To actively progress a caseload fully utilising the case management and time recording systems.
- To lead by example promoting the firm's values in all dealings with colleagues and clients.
- Residential possession proceedings, dilapidation and rent recovery.
- Excellent and accurate keyboard skills required, minimum typing speed of 60 wpm.
- Good working knowledge of various IT applications.
- Taking care and attention with all correspondence and documentation.
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to change, new practices and cope under pressure.
- Excellent presentation skills reflected in their work.
- A methodical and organised approach with keen attention to detail
- Good organisational skills to ensure that the tasks are effectively scheduled within working time available, and that urgent work is completed and returned within the specified timescales.
- Friendly and helpful approach to dealing with queries.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work at times under high pressure and on numerous tasks at once, the ability to prioritise, be organised and efficient.
- Good listening skills and empathy with clients.
- Able to integrate within a team as well as working on one's own initiative.
- Work as part of a team ensuring telephones/lunch cover.
- Willing to participate in marketing initiatives.
- Ability to deliver a quality service to clients.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.