Part time call centre advisor
Part Time Call Centre Advisor
We have an excellent opportunity for a number of Call Centre Advisor to work for a fantastic client of ours. They have 2 starts dates coming up and looking to interview candidates over the next few weeks. 1st July and the 15th July
For the Part time Call Centre Advisor hours will be between 8am and 2pm Monday to Friday, and you must have flexibility between these times!
The role is to support my clients growth, so yo will be taking a number of calls regarding customer accounts, queries, issues ensuring you remain professional and protect my clients brand.
Responsibilities of the Call Centre Advisor
- Taking a large number of inbound calls regarding customer accounts
- Guiding customers through the account and any technical issues they may have
- Dealing with escalations and customer complaints without the need of passing to a manager
- Working to SLA/KPI's
- Adhering to sector legislation and ensure providing the customer with accurate and factual information
Skills and attitudes
- Minimum of 18 months experience within a call centre
- Ability to defuse and calm customers down
- Excellent communication, ability to know your audience and deal with each query
- Honest and sincere - ensure you empathise with customers problem and come up with solution to get resolved
- Hard working and resilient, take each call as it comes, focus on quality but not quantity but work efficiently
- Problem solving and complaint handling
- Call Centre
- Customer Complaints
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'