Based just outside Peterborough, this reputable Legal firm now seeks an experienced Business Support Assistant to administrate and help manage the office.
This is an extremely busy and varied role and would suit an experienced administrator looking for part time hours, but who is still motivated and willing to work hard.
A strong professional outlook and an experienced legal nature is essential in this role as this role can be quite demanding and involves senior levels of Legal Admin work.
Main duties include:
- All areas of general administration for the office
- Working with departmental managers on all areas of office administration
- Assisting with project work
- Manage/maintain all administration procedures
- Photocopying, printing, documents handling and scanning
- Opening and closing new case folders for clients
- Completing all legal checks
- Ensure holiday and absence records are maintained
- Both internal and external queries
- Ad hoc administration duties as required
The successful candidate will have:
- A strong Administration/Office Assistant background
- Legal experience is desired but not essential
- Strong Excel and IT skills
- Good communication skills
- A hardworking attitude
- Be a good organiser and prioritise workload
If you are interested in this position, feel you have the relevant skills and would like to apply please send your CV to Eliza asap.
Whilst we would love to get back to every applicant, it is not always possible, so if you haven't heard from us within 5 days, please note that your application has not been successful on this occasion.
polkadotfrog Ltd is acting as an employment agency in regard to this vacancy. Our team of Specialist Consultants has the skills, experience and passion to deliver a professional, personal and quality service. Our mission is to build long-term relationships and help clients and candidates find the perfect match.
With offices in Peterborough, Cambridge, Ipswich and Norwich we specialise in the Office Support, Sales, Marketing, Finance, HR, IT, Legal and Shipping & Transport sectors across all levels.