Business Studies Teacher | Immediate Start |South London - Brixton
BTech and A Level Business Studies.
Contract: This is a part time role (3 days a week) long term contract with the possibility of full-time and permanency
Day rate: £140 -185 a day
Business Studies Teacher required for South London 11-19 UTC to start immediately. Applications welcome from both an experienced Business Studies Teacher and a Newly Qualified Teacher.
The successful Business Studies Teacher will be pro-active and self-motivated, aspiring to be an outstanding practitioner if not already. You should be an innovative teacher of Business Studies with the ability to prepare lessons that ensure progression for high-achieving students that like their ability to be stretched. We are looking for a Business Studies Teacher with exceptional subject knowledge and a passion for Business that can be shared with the students. Knowledge of Engineering is a desirable but not an essential.
The successful candidate will have a proven track record of working with students at BTech level and be able to demonstrate their ability and past performance in raising student's attainment. Both NQT's and experienced teachers are encouraged to apply.
What you'll need to succeed
- PGCE/ QTS in education (or equivalent).
- Experience delivering the Business & Engineering curriculum (engineering is a desirable)
- To be a motivated and passionate teacher, willing to push and support students
- Previous experience working in a post-16/further education environment
- Ability to work as a team and efficiently settle in the department
If you are an experienced Business Studies Teacher or an NQT and this sounds like an opportunity you are interested in, then we would like to hear from you. Please send your most updated CV for consideration to Saadet by hitting the apply button and we will be in touch to discuss the role in more details should you fit our criteria. Or for an informal conversation and more information, please contact Saadet on .
- BUSINESS STUDIES; BTECH; UTC;COLLEGE ;FURTHER EDUCATION; POST 16; QUALIFIED; ENGINEERING BRITON; COLLEGE VOCATIONAL;COURSES PART TIME; TEACHER; NQT; P