Flexible Minds are working with a coaching business to recruit a self-employed New Business Development Executive.
The successful candidate will be working closely with the Managing Director to develop a business development strategy and play an active role in the continued growth and ongoing success of this entrepreneurial, dynamic and successful company.
Key responsibilities of the role will include:
- Identifying new sales leads using a mix of sales techniques, including networking, following up on referrals, online research, and cold calling.
- The objective of the sales activity is to generate new clients for the business.
- Working to KPI’s.
- Processing new enquiries, liaising with potential new clients and gaining an understanding of their business needs.
- Setting up of meetings with clients for the MD.
- In time the expectation would be that you would also take a role in meeting with clients to also knowledgeably discuss their requirements and provide suitable advice and suggestions to meet their needs.
- Maintaining relationships with clients for repeat business and onward referral opportunities.
- Attending conferences, meetings and other industry events.
- Planning and contributing ideas to new marketing initiatives.
- Completion of paperwork in an timely manner.
- Attending fortnightly team meetings and training sessions.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Proven track record in successful business development
- Strong communication skills - both verbally and in writing
- Excellent time management and organisation
The ideal candidate will be:
- Proactive and able to work on own initiative
- Able to feel passion for the business and be genuinely invested in developing the business
- Motivated by financial incentive
Working Hours: Approx. 1 day a week - there is some flexibility how this can be worked - whether this is a couple of half days or 1 full day is open for negotiation. As the role progresses successfully, the number of hours can increase.
Location: The office is based in Steward Street Business Lofts, B18 (Edgbaston / Jewellery Quarter Border) and should you wish to have an office space you can use this venue. However, the role can also be home based.
Regular travel to networking events and client meetings will be required. This will be in Birmingham and the surrounding area.
Remuneration: This is a self-employed role. An hourly rate will be paid (£12-15ph - dependent upon experience) and there will be a generous, uncapped, commission scheme.
- Business Development
- Cold Calling
- Exceeding Targets