Our client is looking for an experienced part-time Business Analytics Manager to join their growing wine business based in Banbury, Oxfordshire. The Company sells wine both online and through its wine shops. It is an exciting time to join as they are in the process of rebranding the whole business, developing a new website and refurbishing its wines shops (currently two).
The organisation has lots of different measures already in place which are easily accessible from google analytics, Ecommerce, ECRM and PPC reporting tools and CRM system in place together with other external measures such as digital marketing measurement tools and customer feedback.
The main purpose of the role is to improve business performance by collating, analysing, manipulating, summarising and presenting the management information in useable formats and to make recommendations for changes within the business based on the data available. The role will also review the usefulness of existing measures and make recommendations on improvements. In short, use the data available to be the ears and eyes of the business for the Directors.
The role will encompass data surrounding:
• Profitability per order
• Cost per customer acquisition
• Lifetime Customer Value/profitability
• Customer call activities
• New Business activity (source of leads, instructions generated, valuations completed)
• Marketing effectiveness (google analytics, google reviews, response rates, etc)
The successful candidate will have experience of analysing, interpreting and presenting management information in a small business or end to end business unit in a larger organisation. You will be extremely IT literate quickly getting to grips with new systems and will have extremely strong Excel skills
You will have:
• Strong Analytics experience - within Professional Services, Marketing, B2C, or similar
• Excel and data manipulation skills
• Ability to analyse large volumes of data
• Highly numerate, with the ability to interpret MI and financial data
• Experience of using statistical techniques to produce insight
• Confident in presenting results and making recommendations
The role will be office-based in Banbury, but there will be lots of flexibility. This is a part time role initially for 2 days a week. There will be a lot of flexibility for the right candidate. The role will be paying a FTE salary of £40,000 dependent on hours worked.
If you have analytical experience and want to work part time, apply today.
- Business Analytics
- Business Development
- Data Manipulation