Part Time Bookkeeper
£17.5 - 22k FTE dependent on skills & experience
Flexible hours - 9-3pm daily
A new opportunity has arisen for an experienced part time book keeper to work in the construction industry. Ideally you will have a background from within construction and be familiar with CIS.
Responsibilities but not limited to:-
- Bookkeeping and maintaining general ledger accounts
- Preparation of payment runs to suppliers
- Credit Control
- Month end duties - accruals/prepayment/posting journals
- Payroll - Calculating pay, commissions and bonuses and submission to payroll bureau
- Processing company expenses
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- VAT, EC Sales and Intrastat submissions
- Petty cash
- General administrative duties
- Proven experience working as a bookkeeper
- Must have completed a recognised accountancy qualification (minimum AAT qualified)
- A working knowledge of QuickBooks
- Attention to detail, excellent communication and organisation skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- PC Literate with spreadsheet experience
If you feel that you possess the relevant skills and experience, please send you cv by return.
- Construction Industry
- General Ledger
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'