Kenneth Brian Associates are working with an established business based in Cheam to hire a part time Bookkeeper. The part time hours will be for 25 hours a week and this can be done over 3, 4 or 5 days a week.
Key Responsibilities will include:-
- Day to day data entrty
- Bank Reconciliation
- VAT preparation
- Supplier Account reconciliation and management
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Expenses logging
- CIS returns
- Petty cash reconciliation
- Year End preparations for external accountant
- Inter Company transfer postings and reconciliations
- Any ad hoc accounts work as require
To be successful you will have:
- Bookkeeping experience, with a working knowledge of Sage 50
- Good understanding of Excel and Word
- Good communication skills
- Good organisational skills
- The ability to work to tight deadlines
- The ability to work under pressure and on own initiative
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'