Do you have experience in Bookkeeping, administration and customer service? This could be the perfect role for you.
We are looking for a part time Bookkeeper to join a very busy, no two days are the same dealership. This position would suit someone who has previous experience in a similar environment and is looking to fully immerse themselves in to a very successful business.
This is a part time, 5 days a week, permanent role with flexibility around days and school hours and the hourly rate is between £10.00 - £12.00 per hour.
The main duties include;
- Completing the new order process
- Setting up customer details on sage
- Admin relating to purchase of vehicles
- Raising and chasing invoices
- Purchase and sales ledger
- Checking in new and used vehicles
- Showing potential customers around cars
- Liaising with sales manager
- Other general admin tasks if and when needed
The successful candidate must have;
- Experience in a bookkeeping role
- Experience within the motor trade (not essential)
- Experience in dealing with sales administration
- Professional and pro-active approach
- Experience working on Sage
- Excellent communication skills
- Resilient personality
- Strong team player
Elite Staffing Solutions are acting as an Employment Agency on this vacancy.
- Customer Service
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'