Part-time Bookkeeper required for our client based in Crawley.
Do you take the intiative and follow an pro-active approach? Do you enjoy working in an innovative, new and exciting industry?
If any of these questions appeal to you this this could be the company you would enjoy working for....
Their industry is new and up and coming and is a great place to work. Our client's company covers both a manufacturing and a retail side to their business.
- Balancing accounts.
- Processing sales invoices, receipts and payments.
- Completing VAT returns.
- Checking company bank statements.
- Preparing cash flow statements.
- Stock control.
- Cash flow reporting and forecasting.
- Credit control.
- Bank reconciliations.
- Reconciling daily cash takings from retail shop.
- Other adhoc duties which will include liaising with suppliers and customers to resolve questions.
Skills and attributes required
- An ability to work quickly and accurately
- Good concentration
- An eye for detail
- An ability to work to deadlines
- Good computer skills (especially with databases and financial software)
- To be honest, discreet and trustworthy
Ideally you will have experience using NetSuite, this is not essential as training can be given.
Salary £23K Pro-rata
Approximately 16-18 hours a week
Hours are flexible
Start Date As soon as possible
- Bank Reconciliations
- Cash Flow
- Credit Control
- Sales Invoices
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'