Chelsea Square is seeking a park time bookkeeper for 3 days per week to join its team at this expanding property company based in North West London.
The ideal candidate will be AAT qualified/part qualified or equivalent with strong IT skills including a working knowledge of Microsoft office programmes, such as, Outlook, Word and Excel. Experience of Sage Line 50 is essential.
Duties will include:
- Posting supplier invoices
- Reconciling supplier statements
- Processing subcontractors monthly statements
- Producing and posting customer invoices
- Communicating with suppliers and customers by phone or email
- Preparation of BACS transfers
- Posting cash and credit card payments
- Producing cost reports on Sage (training will be given)
- Support when needed to other functions
Please send your CV with a brief cover letter. We will contact you within 7 days if you have been selected for an interview.
- Microsoft Office