Interaction Recruitment are excited to be working with this Milton Keynes based SME, assisting with the recruitment of a Bookkeeper on a Part Time basis. This role will hold responsibility for the operations finance function ensuring that all statutory and corporate regulations are adhered to. This organisation are flexible to when these hours are performed (approximately 30 hours per week), so can either be over 4 block days or spread across 5 days.
This role will suit those who have performed the role of Finance Manager or similar level, are keen to take ownership over a companies finances and who are capable of working either on a sole basis or within a small accounting function.
Duties will include:
· Production of the monthly management accounts
· Preparation of information required to assist auditors with statutory audit
· Preparation of budgets, forecasts and other financial reports as requested
· Purchase Ledger receipts processing
· Management of credit control
· Management of cash flow
· Company payroll and associated inland revenue compliance
· Company VAT and associated Inland Revenue compliance
· Ensure all processes meet with Quality System procedures
· Maintain and report agreed department Key Performance Indicators
· Any ad hoc duties as and when required by the Board
To be suitable for this position you must be able to work on your own initiative with minimal supervision. You will enjoy and have experience of performing financial duties within smaller accounting functions, be an active problem solver and have the ability to communicate effectively with company management.