Rutherford Briant are recruiting for a part-time Bookkeeper in St Neots, to join a local firm of Chartered Accountants.
The role will include;
- Full range of bookkeeping duties, including purchase ledger, sales ledger, credit control
- Understanding of VAT requirements, concepts and calculations
- Assisting in preparation and filing of VAT returns
- Ensuring year end files are complete and analysed with back up schedules
- Ad-hoc tasks as required
- General administration tasks, including filing, photocopying, scanning etc.
The successful candidate will have previous client facing experience within a practice. They will demonstrate strong organisational and communication skills.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job