Fantastic varied part-time role in a really cool organization, with scope to grow and really make a difference! Company perks include flexible hours, discretionary Christmas bonus, and workplace pension.
LRG International is a friendly, rapidly growing product design, sourcing and manufacturing agency with established offices in the UK and China.
From globally-sourced products to OEM projects, we partner with leading consumer brands to develop engaging sales premiums, exciting retail merchandise and on-brand promotional products to support the execution of their global sales and marketing strategies.
We provide our clients with the project management platform required to generate and deliver creative and inspiring branded merchandise solutions, however simple or complex they may seem.
Based in Caterham, Surrey, our UK offices benefit from good public transport links as well as on-site parking.
We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper (5 days a week - 9.00am - 1.30pm) who is an expert in Sage Line 50 and has experience in multi-currency accounting. Additional hours may be possible in the future as we grow.
The role will involve a variety of accounting & bookkeeping tasks, including:
- Managing the purchase ledger, remittance and payments to suppliers (GBP & USD ledgers)
- Processing and filing supplier invoices
- Raising payments via internet banking
- Managing the Sales ledger, raising invoices to customers (GBP & USD Ledgers)
- Credit control and chasing overdue/outstanding debtors
- Reconciling multi-currency bank accounts (USD & GBP accounts) and company credit cards
- Working with our accountants to produce weekly/monthly payroll
- Managing VAT returns and EC Sales Lists
- Reviewing specific job costings
- Controlling costs/overheads
- Producing detailed monthly financial reports and management accounts for the directors
- Maintaining up-to-date cash flow forecasts across multiple currency accounts
- Maintaining budgets on Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets
- Constantly reviewing and improving our existing processes/systems.
You will have superb IT skills, including a wealth of knowledge and experience in Sage Line 50 (including advanced reporting features), advanced Microsoft Excel skills (including the use of formulae in budgets) and accurate typing skills for the production of letters and emails.
You will be a great communicator, both in writing and over the phone, and have the ability to speak confidently with a variety of customers/suppliers.
Your "can do" attitude will be matched by the confidence and enthusiasm to take ownership of any problems or issues all the way from identification to final resolution. Your attention to detail will be second to none.
It goes without saying that you must be scrupulously honest and trustworthy.
What's in it for you?
In return, we offer a competitive salary (pro rata equivalent of £35k-£45k depending on experience and skills), which will be reviewed after 12 months; as well as a discretionary Christmas bonus, flexible holiday arrangements and a workplace pension scheme. And all within a really fun, high energy environment, working with a fantastic team!
Opportunities as awesome as this don’t come along every day. Apply now with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you are the right person for us!
- Credit Control
- Financial Reporting